For me Mother Teresa embodies Christian love in action. Her face shines with the love of Christ on which her whole life is centred, and her words carry that message to a world which never needed it so much

Wednesday 17 February 2010

My Early Life


I was born on 26 August 1910, Gonxha Agnese Gonxhe Bojaxhiu (meaning 'rosebud' in Albanian). I was the youngest child in my family from shkoder, Albania, I was born to Nikolle and drana Bojaxhiu. My father, who was involved in Albanian politices, he died in 1919 when I was only 8 years old. After my fathers death, My mother raised My as a roman Catholic. When I was 12 I was convinced that I should commit To a RE life.I left home when I was 18 to join the sister of Loreto as a missonariy. I have never seen my mother or sister again.
The photo on my left is of my sister Age, my brother Lozer and myself. We were a beautiful, united family.

1 comment:

  1. This blog is really helpful to deliver updated educational affairs over internet which is really appraisable. I found one successful example of this truth through this blog. I am going to use such information now.cursus zelfstandig ondernemer

    ReplyDelete